1. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
2. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired, and entirely trustworthy in all matters of faith and practice.
3. We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in human affairs; that He hears and answers prayers; and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and His personal and visible return to earth.
6. We believe that in His first coming Jesus Christ inaugurated the fulfillment of the Kingdom of God. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ.
7. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
8. We believe that all people are created in the image of God, which secures and establishes their value, yet are also sinners by nature and choice and are therefore under condemnation, and that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
9. We believe in the universal Church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
10. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two Ordinances to the Church: Baptism and Communion.
11. We believe in the laying on of hands and the communion of the Holy Spirit, for: the ordination and setting apart of pastors, elders and deacons; for imparting and receiving gifts of the Spirit and healing; and for confirmation and blessing.
12. We believe in the personal, visible return of Christ to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom; in the resurrection of the body and the final judgment of both the living and the dead.